The core function of the job is to support the learning and development of students in the key areas of physical, sports and outdoor education. The teacher will be responsible for ensuring high standards of programme delivery.
You will assist the Head of Department to carry out the following duties:
- Daily teaching and administrative duties
- Mentor students on their learning progress and overall development
- Assist to design lessons for students based on SOTA’s school based curriculum
- Assist in the running of department programmes
- Other relief teaching duties as assigned
- Possess a relevant qualification or experience in teaching volleyball and softball and a good knowledge in principles of games;
- Able to teach bouldering is a plus but not a must.
- Be able to work independently, have a positive attitude, initiative and willing to learn.
- Be able to commit to work for Semester 2.
Retired or ex-teachers are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.