Reporting to Manager, Office of Corporate Communications, you will assist and coordinate appropriate and integrated marketing programmes to support the School’s activities. You will ensure that the SOTA brand and identity is promoted and protected by adhering to the branding and communications guidelines.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Digital Marketing
- In-charge of driving the School’s digital marketing strategy
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Plan and implement a well-integrated contents calendar on the School’s social media platforms
- Grow and expand the school’s social media presence on existing platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Monitor and respond to feedback, comments on social media
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various faculties or departments
- Maintain SOTA website to ensure content is always current and relevant.
- Offer copywriting and editing expertise for web contents from internal stakeholders.
- Assess, organise and handle all logistics arrangements to school visits, including booking of venues, catering, school tours, presentations and liaison for technical set-up.
- Liaise with the Arts faculties and Office of Administration on showcase information/photos
- Develop a publicity plan to promote the showcases via various marketing platforms
- Yearly updating of public communications materials such as curriculum booklet and school profile.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the school communications plans
- Maintain a positive relationship with the media
- Carry out media pitching, facilitate media interviews or filming requests
- Lead and organise school-wide or department events or projects
- Identify and work with the most appropriate vendor including local design agencies, printers and other external suppliers to support SOTA’s advertising and marketing communication efforts.
- Ensure appointed vendors deliver their best for SOTA in a timely and quality manner.
JOB REQUIREMENTS Education, Experience, & Knowledge/Skills
- Support in the organising of other school events / projects.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor and management i.e. Principal/CEO, Vice-Principal and Director, Corporate Planning & Services.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, PR or Mass Communications, or any other relevant qualifications/ experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant corporate communications/marketing communications experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in copywriting and editing of corporate collaterals.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to multi-task.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.