Supporting the Office of Administration, the Senior Executive will work largely alongside the Arts faculties to provide an efficient, conducive and creative learning environment for staff and students of SOTA. The Executive will assist and support the various arts faculties with administrative and operational matters related to their teaching, school-related activities, and other responsibilities.
The Senior Executive is the main communication channel for all members of the Arts faculties (permanent, part-time or adjunct). He/she ensures the timely dissemination of information to the faculties, reports to the faculties regarding any schedule changes and any administrative matters relevant to them. The Executive should also have a spirit of helpfulness towards students and other SOTA staff.
The Senior Executive will also work with the Dean of Curriculum together with Manager(OA) in timetabling matters, and provide support with regards to the timetabling needs of the school.
The Senior Executive will also perform any other duties within the department assigned by the Manager/Office of Administration.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Manager/Office of Administration in supporting curriculum-related matters, inclusive of timetabling and IB-related matters.
- Perform various administrative functions in support of curriculum-related matters for the Arts faculties;
- Provide administration support for productions, showcases and events.
- Assist in ticketing matters and front-of-house operations, including liaising with relevant departments, ticketing agent, and guests for showcases;
- Ensure the archival and quality of videography/photography of showcases submitted by vendor and provide support for administrative processes in productions planning;
- Manage and administer bookings for music and theatre studios of the school;
- Assist in communication between students, faculty and parents through electronic means;
- Liaise with internal and external bodies and organizations, logistically and operationally;
- Assist in providing timely updates on administrative processes to Arts Faculties;
- Provide secretarial support for Arts Heads Meetings;
- Work with Dean/Curriculum, Vice-Principals and Faculty Heads on generation of school timetable and venue management
- Oversee the print and distribution of School Graduation Certificates (SGC) and distribution of IB certificate and transcripts for graduated students;
- Support school-wide events and key activities, e.g. Open House, Awards Day etc.;
- Adhere to SOTA’s prevailing policies and procedures;
- Accept any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer, or Management of the School.
- Degree / Diploma with at least 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Meticulous, able to multi-task and work independently and effectively with minimal supervision. Appreciate working in a team.
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, communication and organisational skills.
- Able to develop and maintain good relations with students and staff.
- Background in Arts would be appreciated.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.