As part of the Office of Administration, the Executive shall work alongside with teachers to provide an efficient, conducive and creative learning environment for staff and students at SOTA.
The Executive shall assist and provide advisory to teachers on admin and operational matters related to their teaching, curriculum and/or school-related activities and other responsibilities. He/She should ensure that the Faculties are well informed of any changes in the processes or guidelines. The Executive should have a spirit of helpfulness towards students and other SOTA staff.
The Executive shall assist in admin functions of the department and be familiar with the relevant policies and guidelines of SOTA that will help in advising teachers in the admin operations. He/she will also perform any other duties within the department assigned by the Manager/Office of Administration.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to Faculties, including curriculum-related matters, planning of student overseas trips and procurement process.
- Assist in sending out official information and/or consent forms to parents and collate responses, when required.
- Work closely with teachers to advise on operational and procurement processes to coordinate arts-related activities such as workshops, events and external performances.
- Support the logistics planning of productions, showcases and events. Assist in ticketing matters and front-of-house operations, including liaising with relevant departments, ticketing agent and guests for showcases.
- Provide secretarial support for Heads Meetings including writing meeting minutes.
- Assist in updating printing and copyright guidelines and communicate to teachers, as well as addressing copyright-related queries.
- Support in regular review and update of admin processes by the department and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform front-of-house duties for SOTA showcases and events, when required.
- Support school-wide events and key activities, e.g. IB Result Release, Professional Development-related events, Open House, Awards Day etc.
- Adhere to SOTA’s prevailing policies and procedures.
- Accept any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer, or Management of the School.
- Degree with at least 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Meticulous, a team worker, able to multi-task and work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, communication and organisational skills.
- Good attitude, able to manage changes in work processes.
- Able to work in a team and actively contribute in discussions.
- Able to lead and coordinate project work when working with team members.
- Able to develop and maintain good relations with students and staff.
- Good adaptability and open-mindedness in accepting new duties and challenges.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.