To ensure that the M&E systems in the School are in good order and to provide maintenance and engineering support to Office of Property Management.
To manage end-users’ requests for M&E services and assist in overseeing all M&E upgrading / cyclical replacement works and upcoming Green Mark project.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS Education
- Plan and Implement preventive maintenance programs & corrective maintenance works for all Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) systems.
- Procure service contracts and liaise with relevant service providers to implement rectification works.
- Investigate latent defects issues, review and challenge technical recommendations and solutions from the service providers or outsourced contractors on any technical matters and capex works.
- Manage end-users’ requests for M&E services and assist in overseeing all M&E upgrading or cyclical replacement works.
- Plan, control, organise and monitor all M&E operations to ensure that they are consistent with the asset objectives and standards of accreditation or regulatory agencies, including compliance with building safety requirements and standards.
- Propose, plan, coordinate capital asset enhancement/upgrade projects, Addition and Alterations (A&A) and venues, facilities improvement works.
- Support the budgeting process and track the cost controlling of expenses.
- Responsible for the overall coordination and supervision of M&E Technicians in trouble shooting, preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance works.
- Carry out M&E works scheduling, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation.
- Review the Risk Assessment & Environment Aspect & Impact Assessment from time to time to for improvement where required to ensure quality of works is achieved and safety regulations are complied with.
- Review the Standard Operating Procedures e.g. emergency response procedures.
- Assist in coordinating and overseeing upcoming Green Mark Project.
- Coordinate with consultants, specialists, and sub-contractors on all technical issues as well as defect rectification matters to ensure works are carry out timely and satisfactory in accordance with schedule of works.
- Take on ad-hoc duties as assigned by reporting officer or management of the school as and when required.
- Be on-call availability after normal working hours for emergency needs as required.
- Support school-wide events and key activities.
Knowledge & Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or a related Building Management/ Services discipline
- Possess sound knowledge in tenant management, building maintenance, technical services and construction work
- Good knowledge of MEP services and familiar with local code of practice
- Experience with project management
- Experience in building automation system would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Certification as a Fire Safety Manager will be an added advantage
- Possess good interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in building / facility management, operation and maintenance.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.