The Temporary Admin Assistant will be reporting to the Manager, Office of Student Affairs (OSA), you will assist in the general administration and operations in the OSA.
- Prepare letters and email to all non-renewal scholars (unsuccessful)
- Prepare letters and email to request for financial documents - DMS/DMYA scholars
- Check and collate financial documents for renewal and send to OFN for assessment
- Prepare and email renewal letters and acceptance form to parents
- Collate scholarship acceptance forms
- Scanning and e-filing of scholarship documents
- Administer ATA-SC mobile
- Administrative counter duties
- Assist in department and school events (e.g. eCPEP & eReporting Day)
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by OSA Manager
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in administration
- Independent, hands-on and equipped with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful, meticulous and independent
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel)
- Tentative Period: Now to January 2022
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.