Duties and Responsibilities:
- checking and routing of vendor invoices, Payment Request Forms and other forms of payment documents;
- ensuring documentations comply with finance policies and procedures;
- assisting in system processing and administrative Goods Receipt Officer;
- following up with discrepancies;
- completing system Goods Receipt-Invoice Receipt (“GRIR”) processing;
- input of accounting data and entries; and
- Updating of audit / accounting schedules.
- accounting documents; and
- bursary applications
- any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum Higher NITEC in Accounting qualification, preferably with at least 2 years of working experience;
- Basic competency in Microsoft Excel application;
- Independent worker
- Responsible and good team player
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Good time management and follow-up skills
- Knowledge on Enterprise Resource and Planning (ERP) system will be an advantage
Others information :
- Tentative Period: September to December 2021
- $9-12 per hour (5 day work week)
- Working Hours : Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.