The Temporary Assistant for the Office of Procurement is expected to provide support to the team and will be responsible for the assigned procuring and administrative related scope of activities in a dynamic environment. This includes conduct basic procuring functions such as processing of purchase orders, liaising with vendors and daily administrative e-filing works etc.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Generate Purchase Orders and Service Level Agreements on a daily basis
• Basic procuring activities activities such as creation of purchase order, new vendor and update databases etc
• Check and Ensure the timely purchase and delivery of goods and services according to requestors' requirements and collate purchase requisitions
• Manage work processes in accordance to procurement policy and procedures
• Check and ensure the proper e-filing of procurement documentations in compliance with procurement policies and procedures for auditing purpose
• Efficient communicate with procurement staff, finance staff, vendors and requesting department where necessary on the purchase matters
• Communicate on highlights and updates on work matters to supervisor and team members on a daily basis
• Undertake any other ad hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned to support the procurement team (if required)
• Minimum "O" level or Diploma, preferably with at least 2 years of working experience;
• Good user working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and customised system applications (such as electronic Purchase Requisition system) ;
• Able to commit any time from end August or early September 2022 to end December 2022;
• Independent worker
• Responsible and good team player
• Meticulous with attention to details
• Good time management and follow-up skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in basic procuring processes such as sourcing, negotiating and evaluating quotations will be an advantage
• Knowledge on Enterprise Resource and Planning (ERP) system will be an advantage
• Able to start work within short notice preferred
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.