The SOTA Mathematics curriculum offers a wide variety of topics, with the aim of equipping students with the mathematical skills they will need to make sense of the world they live in. Macro-concepts like pattern, space, change, and system are discussed in the classroom, and opportunities such as performance tasks and projects are given to students to explore and apply Mathematics in the real world. An arts integrated approach is also infused into the Mathematics curriculum to allow students to explore the artistic and cultural perspectives of Mathematics.
- Talent development programmes, which include Renaissance Programme in collaboration with the Science Faculty, and participation in Mathematics competitions
- Arts Integration Tasks in collaboration with art forms such as Visual Arts and Music
- Maths enrichment programmes, such as Pi Day and Math Trail to help students connect mathematical concepts to the real world
- Deepen understanding and appreciation of Mathematics
- Extend knowledge and application of Mathematics to other disciplines
- Connect and apply Mathematics in the real world
- Cultivate Mathematical thinking in individuals