The well-being of our patrons is our primary concern.
SOTA is closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation.
We are implementing the appropriate precautionary measures as advised by the Ministry of Health
(MOH), to ensure that SOTA venues remain a safe environment for organisers, performers, and patrons.
Currently, all performances at SOTA will continue as scheduled unless otherwise advised.
Please continue to refer to MOH's advisories, including practising good personal hygiene and seeing a doctor if you are feeling unwell. Thank you.
SYF 2020 Rehearsal Booking
UPDATE: PHASE 2 SUBMISSION FOR SYF 2020 REHEARSAL BOOKING
(CHOIR and WESTERN IE) from
25 October 2020, 12:00 hrs onwards
Note: Submission (Phase 2) is based on first-come-first-served basis
Am I eligible for this Submission (Phase 2)?
- Yes, if you had missed the submission for Phase 1 (Ballot exercise)
- Yes, if you have successfully submitted cancellation request for the ballot exercise allocated slot
How do I make the submission?
- Download the SYF 2020 Venue Booking Request Form (Phase 2) based on the relevant category
- Refer to available rehearsal dates/blocks on SOTA website
- Submit the duly completed form to [email protected] from 25 October 2019 onwards, early submission will be rejected
- Refer to the respective SYF 2020 Venue Booking Request Form (Phase 2) for more information
Is there a deadline for Submission (Phase 2)?
- Submission is accepted as long as slots are available
How do I check if slots listed on the website is confirmed available?
- You would need to submit the booking form and indicated your 5 choices, we will be assigned a slot based on first-come-first-served basis. If all 5 choices indicated are no longer available, you will be assigned the next best available slot. SOTA staff will be in touch with you within 3 working days upon receiving your submission
What if I want to make an additional booking?
- Requests for additional rehearsal slots would only be available from 2 January 2020 onwards
What if I do not wish to book the allocated slot?
*Any request to exchange slot after 25th October 2019, 5pm will incur a penalty fee of $100 per school for the first change. Any subsequent change will incur a penalty fee of $200 per school.
- Please download SYF 2020 Exchange/Cancellation Form here and submit the duly completed form via email only: [email protected]
What do I do if I wish to confirm the allocated slot?
- A set of contractual documents will be sent to you from 5 November 2019 onwards
- Endorsed original documents must be returned to SOTA within 14 days from date of Letter of Offer. Failure to do so will result in the booking being voided and the date/block will be released to other schools for booking
Please refer to Point 3 & 4 in SYF 2020 Rehearsal Information for exchange / cancellation / confirmation.
25 Oct 2019 onwards
Balance dates/blocks, if any, after the ballot exercise will be posted on SOTA website; subject to availability
Submission (Phase 2) for those that missed the ballot exercise / new bookings; subject to availability
5 Nov 2019 onwards
Contracts for school’s endorsement and payment
Note: (i) Endorsed original documents must be returned to SOTA within (14) days from date of Letter of Offer, and (ii) full payment to be made within (30) days from the date of Invoice. Failing which, the booking is void and the date/block will be released to the next school.
Western Instrumental Ensemble Rehearsal
- 10 – 15 Feb 2020
- 17 – 22 Feb 2020
- 29 Feb 2020
- 02 – 05 Mar 2020
- 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- 28 Mar 2020
- 30 Mar – 02 Apr 2020
- 03 Apr 2020* (Block A to C)
- 11 Apr 2020
| Guitar, Strings, Harmonica |
- 03 – 08 Feb 2020
- 24 – 27 Feb 2020
- 10 – 12 Mar 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
- 25 – 26 Mar 2020
Rehearsal Timeslots (for all categories)
Block A - 8:30am to 10.30am You may print this page here.
Block B - 10:30am to 12:30pm
Block C - 12:30pm to 2:30pm
Block D - 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Block E - 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Block F - 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Please visit this webpage again for more updates.