You will assist the respective Head of Department to carry out the following duties:
- Daily teaching and administrative duties
- Mentor students on their learning progress and overall development
- Assist to design lessons for students based on SOTA's school-based curriculum
- Other relief teaching duties as assigned
- Have a strong commitment to and a passion for the arts and education
- Have thorough knowledge of the teaching subject
- Be self-motivated and innovative
- GCE ‘A’ Level graduates should have good JC Preliminary results, excellent academic and CCA records, and have at least 5 GCE ‘O’ Level passes including a pass in the 1st Language in one sitting
- Exposure to or knowledge of the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme will be an added advantage
- Able to commit from 2 May 2023 to 27 Oct 2023
Trained, retired or ex-teachers are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.