Integrated Arts is a two-year programme unique to SOTA, where students are guided to explorethe connections between the different arts disciplines. Students develop habits of observation, exploration, and reflection, as well as an awareness of the fundamental concepts and elements of each art discipline: dance, literary arts, music, theatre, and visual art.
- Experiential learning environment guided by the Arts faculties
- Collaborative projects exploring interdisciplinary approaches
- Presentation within and beyond SOTA
- Be able to acquire knowledge, skills and understanding of the fundamental concepts and elements of the different arts disciplines
- Be able to draw connections between their own practice and other art disciplines
- Be able to explore and exchange ideas, gaining insight into different perspectives in collaborative art-making
Learn more about the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) or International Baccalaureate Career-related Programme (IBCP) here