Integrated Arts is a two-year programme unique to SOTA, where students are exposed to a range of arts disciplines, and guided to explore the connections between the different arts disciplines. Students develop Studio Habits of Mind such as 'Observe', 'Stretch and explore' and 'Reflect', as well as awareness of the fundamental concepts and 'building blocks' (elements) of each art discipline.
- Experiential learning environment, guided by artist-teachers
- Collaborative projects exploring interdisciplinary approaches
- Presentation within and beyond SOTA
- Acquire knowledge, skills and understanding of the fundamental concepts and 'building blocks' (elements) of the different arts disciplines
- Be able to explore and embrace different possibilities and perspectives in collaborative art-making
- Gain insight to the potential of artistic collaboration and exchange of ideas, and diversity in means of expression