We are experiencing a high volume of calls during this period. You are strongly encouraged to check the respective categories' "How to Apply" and "Eligibility Criteria" tabs to learn more about their respective admission and application process. For further clarifications, please fill out the Admission Enquiry Form here
Notice Update – 27 March 2020
- The Talent Academy (TA) Shortlisting Outcome was released on 3 June 2019
- Click here to log into the TA Portal to check
The Talent Academy is currently scheduled for 23-26 June 2020. However in view of the current COVID-19 situation, these dates may change. More information will be provided as soon as possible. Applicants are advised not to make travel plans in June.
Application via the TA Portal will begin 3 April and closes on 18 May 2020, 12:00 pm. You may continue to submit your application during this period. The Shortlisting Outcome will be released on 3 June 2020, 6:00 pm, via the TA Portal.
SOTA conducts ONE
(1) Admission Exercise a year through the Talent Academy (TA)
, which takes place in June.
What is the Talent Academy (TA)?
The TA is SOTA’s Direct School Admissions (DSA) platform that includes the following activities:
* For shortlisted candidates not studying in a local MOE mainstream school only
- Individual auditions or portfolio presentations
- Group sessions
- Panel interviews
- Online questionnaires
- Entrance tests*
All shortlisted candidates must attend and complete all TA activities at SOTA.
Parents and pupils are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the pupil's aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind SOTA’s academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
- Application opens on 3 April 2020 and closes on 18 May 2020, 12:00 noon, Singapore Time (SGT)
- Sign up for a TA Portal account starting from 3 April 2020 HERE; and
- Log in to the TA Portal to submit your application online from 3 April 2020 HERE
- Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered for selection. No extensions will be provided.
Categories to apply to
Applicants may apply via the following categories: ** DSA-Secondary and DSA-Secondary (Non-MOE) applicants who wish to apply to SOTA are not required to submit an application via MOE’s DSA-Sec Portal. This applies only to applications to SOTA. Read the article here.
This section is best viewed in landscape mode. Please rotate your mobile device.