We are experiencing a high volume of calls during this period. You are strongly encouraged to check the respective categories' "How to Apply" and "Criteria" tabs to learn more about their respective admission and application process. For further clarifications, please fill out the Admission Enquiry Form here
- The Talent Academy (TA) Shortlisting Outcome was released on 3 June 2019
- Click here to log into the TA Portal to check
SOTA conducts ONE
(1) Admission Exercise a year through the Talent Academy (TA)
, which takes place in June.
What is the Talent Academy (TA)?
The TA is a selection platform that includes the following activities:
* For shortlisted candidates not studying in a local MOE mainstream school only
- Individual auditions or portfolio presentations
- Group sessions
- Panel interviews
- Online questionnaires
- Entrance tests*
All shortlisted candidates must attend and complete all TA activities at SOTA.
Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the pupil's aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the school's academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
- Application opens on 5 April 2019 and closes on 17 May 2019, 12 noon, Singapore Time (SGT)
- Applicants must submit their application online via the TA Portal here
- Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered for selection
Categories to apply to
Applicants may apply via the following categories: ** Due to SOTA’s unique admission requirements, DSA-Secondary and DSA-Secondary (Non-MOE) applicants who wish to apply to SOTA are not required to submit an application via MOE’s DSA-Sec Portal. Read the article here.
This section is best viewed in landscape mode. Please rotate your mobile device.