The decision of the selection panel is
final. The school reserves the right not to release the results and/or
the reasons for non-selection of applicants. The school maintains
strict confidentiality on all information provided to us during the TA
applications and TA auditions. Hence, we regret that we are not able
to provide any feedback on the application and/or outcome.
This section is best viewed in landscape mode. Please
rotate your mobile device.
Admission Exercise Eligibility Criteria Art Forms Offered Application. Process - Submission of Online Application. Application. Process - Shortlisting Phase Application. Process - TA Outcome
SOTA conducts ONE
(1) Admission Exercise a year through the Talent Academy (TA). Application opens in April and closes in May. This year’s TA is currently scheduled to take place from 23 June to 18 July 2020. Please refer to the DSA-Sec (Non-MOE) How To Apply
tab for more information on the application process.
Parents and pupils are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the pupil's aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind SOTA's academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
All shortlisted DSA-Sec (Non-MOE) applicants must complete all TA activities within the stipulated time. In view of the COVID-19 situation, this year’s TA activities will be conducted online and will include the following:
- Individual auditions or portfolio presentations
- Panel interviews
- Online questionnaires
- Entrance tests for English and Mathematics set at the local MOE Primary 6 level
- An entrance tests fee of $30.00 is applicable
Applicants are not
required to take MOE’s SPERS test for admission to SOTA.
Art Forms Offered
The art forms available for admission
to Year 1 are:
- Literary Arts
- Music (Performing) or Music (Creating)
- Visual Arts
Applicants may apply
for up to TWO
(2) art forms only.
Application Process - Submission of Online Application
Application Process - Shortlisting Phase
Application Process - TA Outcome
Couldn’t find the questions you’re looking
for? Click here
to contact us.