The duties and responsibilities of the Officer are as follow:
- Assist in basic front-of-house setup, perform ushering duties include, but not limited to, greeting, ticket tripping, programme distribution and providing directional assistance to patrons.
- Enforce venue house rules, address site situations and feedback in a prompt and professional manner.
- Assist in the execution of appropriate health and safety, venue and building security, and emergency procedures.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Venue Management.
- Able to communicate fluently in English, and a proactive, service-oriented team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, climb stairs and stand throughout a 4-hour event minimally.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.