- Teaching and administrative duties for up to 8 hours per week within the premises of the School, according to the schedules assigned.
- Assist to design lessons for Media Education programme based on SOTA’s school-based curriculum in accordance with assigned Schemes of Work.
- Mentor students on their learning progress and overall development.
- Work in partnership with the School to ensure students attendance and progress is monitored and recorded, and provide assessment reports within the School’s guidelines.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by the Head of Department.
- Inform Head of Department at least one week in advance of any cancellation of scheduled lessons.
- Have a strong commitment to and passion for the arts and education
- Have a thorough knowledge of the teaching subject
- Be self-motivated and innovative
- GCE ‘A’ Level graduates should have good JC Preliminary results, excellent academic and CCA records, and have at least 5 GCE ‘O’ Level passes including a pass in the 1st Language in one sitting
- Exposure to or knowledge of the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme will be an added advantage
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.