- Accompaniment of students for IS lessons, exams and concerts and preparatory rehearsals for lessons, exams and concerts
- Co-ordination of schedule for the three accompanists- for rehearsals, exams and lesson accompaniment as well as concerts
- Performance of lunchtime concerts and school concerts as accompanist
- Timely collection, allocation, and preparation of music scores for lessons and performances
- Participation in music faculty interaction for internal assessment and production planning
- Management of adjunct accompanists, scheduling, supervising their alignment with curriculum and qualitative requirements, including observation, feedback, regular accompanist feedback and interaction meetings
- Internal professional development of accompanists
- Organization of logistics and execution of competitions local and overseas
- Coordination with IS teachers for exams, competitions, and performances of students
- Role evolved from solely accompanist duties to music coach for IS students in rehearsals and performance classes
- Coaches chamber music groups
- Involvement in Arts Plus program in ‘interpretation and theory'
- Performance coach for students identified for competition on performance, stage presence
- Organises masterclasses, to enrich students’ learning through further exposure to high-quality teaching
Have an honours degree or professional qualification in the chosen discipline
Have a strong commitment to and passion for education and the arts
Have a broad and thorough knowledge of the teaching subject(s)
Have at least 3 years of experience in piano accompaniment- in both vocal and instrumental groups
Is an active performer (in either solo or collaborative setting)
Be self-motivated, responsible, caring and innovative
Have the ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.