Supporting the Office of Administration, the Executive/Senior Executive works largely alongside the faculties to provide an efficient, conducive and creative learning environment for staff and students of SOTA. The Executive/Senior Executive will oversee key administrative processes that support the Faculties, with the help of fellow executives in the department. He/she will lead project teams to improve/streamline processes and promote standardised practices across the faculties. The Executive/Senior Executive shall have a spirit of helpfulness towards students and staff.
The Executive/Senior Executive shall assume oversight in some cross department work and provide support to fellow team members when required. He/She should be familiar with the relevant policies and guidelines of SOTA applicable to the admin processes.
The Executive/Senior Executive will also perform any other duties within the department assigned by the Manager/Office of Administration.
- Provide administrative support to Faculties, including curriculum-related matters, planning of student overseas trips and procurement process.
- Assist in sending out official information and/or consent forms to parents and collate responses, when required.
- Work alongside with Executives to advise teachers on operational and procurement processes and mitigate issues when required, in support of the curricular activities and programmes.
- Provide support to professional development of teaching staff in SOTA, including administering training application process and coordinate school-wide trainings.
- Provide support to Arts Development Award (ADA) Committee to manage fund disbursements.
- Oversee the key admin processes in support of the Faculties and provide guidance to Executives in their course of work when necessary. Initiate discussions with stakeholders in the review and update of processes, when necessary.
- Oversee operations of school bookshop and printing services and conduct yearly review.
- Support Manager/Office of Administration in the department budgeting exercise, monitoring contract renewals and coordinate planning of IB Result Release for graduating students.
- Provide secretarial support for Heads Meetings including writing meeting minutes.
- Perform front-of-house duties for SOTA showcases and events, when required.
- Support school-wide events and key activities, e.g. Professional Development-related events, Open House, Awards Day etc.
- Assist to ensure that the department work is adhering to SOTA’s prevailing policies and procedures.
- Accept any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer, or Management of the School.
- Degree with at least 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Meticulous, a team worker, able to multi-task and work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, communication and organisational skills.
- Able to lead and coordinate project work when working with team members.
- Good attitude and able to manage the changes in work processes.
- A good team player and take active participation and sharing of ideas in team discussions.
- Able to develop and maintain good relations with students and staff.
- Good adaptability and open-mindedness in accepting new duties and challenges.
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
The level of offer will commensurate with applicant's experience and track records.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.