The Temporary Admin Assistant will be reporting to the Dean, Faculty of Music, you will assist in the general administration and operations in the faculty.
- Performs a variety of administrative functions in support of the daily operations of the Faculty of Music; including the management of the Instrumental Faculty scheduling
- Collates list of teaching material/ resources (music scores and audio reference books etc), prepare for procurement procedures
- Assists in the organisation of music events, which include workshops masterclasses, concerts etc.
- Liaises with internal (and external bodies, organises (logistically and operational)
- Organisation and filing matters
- Procurement and purchasing matters
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in administration
- Prefer candidates with Music knowledge
- Independent, hands-on and equipped with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful, meticulous and independent
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel)
- 5 day work week (Mon - Fri Office hours)
- Tentative Period: November 2021 to May 2022
Interested applicants please email updated curriculum vitae to [email protected]
. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.